Thursday, March 15, 2007

To My Number One Fan

Considering that I've only had this blog for about 3 days now, it greatly excites me how enthusiastic one particular person is about it.

Who is it, you may ask? Well, considering that the amount of people who have actually read my blog can be counted on my two hands (with several fingers to spare), it may not be that hard to figure out---but in case you're stumped....it's the person who continues to sign his first, middle and last name onto every single birthday card, thank-you note, letter or email that he writes (no matter if it's intended for someone he just met or his own mother and father).

Yes, that's right, Michael ***** ******* II...it's you! :)

I just wanted to take a minute to tell you thank you for supporting my blog and my dreams! You have no idea how much you mean to me, and how not a day goes by that I don't think about you. You have turned into an INCREDIBLE young man, and I am so excited to see where this journey we call life is going to take you. You are amazing, Michael, and don't you ever forget that! Dream big, kid...and don't you EVER let anyone or anything stand in your way.

I love you, Mikey Tinkey...and you truly are "my number one fan"!

Love always, Dain (yes, that's right---how could we forget that know matter how brilliant you may be, you just can't quite figure the whole spelling thing out!hahahaha ONLY kidding!!!!"

P.S. To all my other siblings---DON'T WORRY---you ALL mean the world to me too!!! You''ll get your own little entry someday, so you better keep checking, because you never know when it might show up!hahaha I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dani
I am so glad that you think i am your number one fan!!! YEA!!!! you really are a great sister. I grew up to be this INCREDIBLE person only because i had a great role model in my sister to look up to. To be as awsome a person like you and be as nice and as caring a person as you are. You are soooooo awsome dani you are the best sister ever. I remeber all the fun times we had in our 2 story house in Az where Nick and I would run into your room calling "DAIN! Where here to bother you!!!" HA HA HA We would jump on your bed and do all kinds of things and w/e we could think of at the time just to make you angry. I miss you tons dani and i wish i could be with you more, even though i don't like to go shopping w/ you like nick or dress up like a girl, like NICK! Just because i dont want to go doesnt mean i dont love and care about what happens to you. You are the only sibling older than me and so are my only role model, next to like Kyle. But still you are a wonderful person and you have grown up into a wonderful person and you are such a great person. I really hope you do get to go to paris because that would be such an awsome thing for you and that inspires me to be like you and be a smart and successful girl. You are such a great person and i really do hope you get to go to paris. Also, i hope you atop being a monotonous person doing the same routines because you're in the prime of your life where you should be doing all kinds of things, like taking your brother, ME, to OzzFest when it comes to phoenix in July and convince dad that we should come during OzzFest. You are such an awsome sister and i love you tons and i hope you get to go to paris.
love yoou tons
mikey tinkey

Anonymous said...

Dani,
I hopw you have a WONDERFUL time in Paris. Maybe your family will be really generous and not make you clean each and every day, hour after hour, toiling in the gardens, bathrooms, and anywhere else that can be made to look better. But don't think about that. Just think about all the places you visited and people you met when you were there for your Spain trip. You said you loved it SOOOOO much and you should be happy that you have this wonderful opportunity to go there. We all know that you're going to do great and have a wonderful time with your adopted family (maybe they'll consider you part of the family. that would be nice) Even though cleaning might not be the first one the your list of things you want to do, you should just be happy. I'm rooting for you. Like i said before, I hope you have a WONDERFUL time (I'll probably say that a hundred times more by the time you leave)
Love ya tons,
The Little Blonde Kid