Thursday, August 30, 2007

I've Made It

Just wanted to let you know that I'm in paris now...I arrived a week ago and things have been non-stop ever since. Not exactly sure what I'm feeling write now---I'm just a rollercoaster of emotions at the moment, hoping I've made the right decision.

Anyway, I have no internet connection at the house. Somehow, when they told me they were moving into a new home they forgot to tell me that they are REMODELING. So things are really a mess---we have no tv, no computer, no telephone--nothing! But hopefully things will get finished fairly quickly. In the meantime, I've made McDonald's my home-away-from-home... completely loving it's free internet connection!

Anyway, I have to run, but just wanted to let you know I've made it. And hopefully I'll be able to get back to blogging before too long.

All my best!

1 comment:

blackcrag said...

I'd say 'Welcome to Paris' but I'm not there, I'm a continent away, so it really wouldn't make sense, would it?

I think the sentiment I am after is "I hope this experience is everything you want it to be."

Have fun!