Monday, June 4, 2007

Third times a charm!

OH...MY...GOSH!!!! I can NOT believe that this is finally happening!!!! I GOT MY FAMILY!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!

I am freaking out right now- so please forgive me for my childlike writing; I am just WAAAAYYYYYYY too excited to think at this particular moment.

Alright, let me try and calm down so that I can give you a little more insight into the situation. I will be taking care of 3 boys (Lord help me!), ages 10, 7 and 5- but luckily all three will be starting school the first of September. I will only be working evenings (expect for Wednesday when I will work mornings since the boys don't have school that day). The family would like me to arrive around the end of August and I am supposed to stay until the end of July 2008! Woa! I will be living with the family as they are moving from Paris to a small suburb just west of the city this summer- but I have been assured by the family that it is very, VERY easy to get to and from Paris- I'll only be about 5 miles away- so I hope they're right! Everything is going to be new for the family as well as myself, so it's definitely going to be a learning experience for all of us. I will have my own room and private bathroom with my very own entrance. Even though it is in their house, Madame L. said that it is basically like my own apartment and I can do whatever I want with it. :)

Now all I have to do is get through the whole Visa process!AGH!

I'm sure I'll write more later, but this is about as much sense as I can make at the moment :) Wishing you all a wonderful day.

3 comments:

Luli said...

That's fantastic news! I am so proud that you've decided to go ahead and follow your dream.

You will have the time of your life. : )

x said...

that's so exciting Danielle! You are going to have so much fun. well done!
xx

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you!! I know you'll do great and the family will love you!
The Little Blonde Kid